|Cinnamon-Apple Smoothie! A Refreshing Autumn Smoothie|
|Give it a WHIRL…|
We always end up making two batches… one just isn’t enough to go around at our house!! Cinnamon-Apple Smoothie will be as highly requested at your house as it is at ours!!
- 2 C cubed ice
- 2 Gala apples, cored and quartered
- 2 bananas, fresh or frozen
- 1 (6 oz) container of vanilla lowfat yogurt
- ¾ C apple juice
- 2 tsp cinnamon, plus a sprinkle for garnish
- canned whipping cream, for garnish
- Place first 6 ingredients in blender, blend until smooth. Pour into serving glasses and top with whipping cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon if desired.