Abbie’s Marshmallow Magic Rolls are a fun one for the kids!!! The marshmallow disappears like MAGIC it’s sorta like a simple cinnamon roll! (The trick is to seal the edges pretty well with your fingers or a fork) Help the kiddos try Marshmallow Magic Rolls this weekend…
Abbie’s Marshmallow Magic Rolls
|Kate and Abbie hard at work!!|
|Dip marshmallow in butter and cinnamon/sugar mixture|
|Place in center of biscuit|
|Tightly seal biscuit around marshmellow|
|Place in cupcake paper, some of the marshmallow will escape|
Marshmallow Magic Rolls are magic and a lot of fun!
- 1 Tbsp. Margarine
- 2 Tbsp. Cinnamon-Sugar mixture
- 2 Refrigerator biscuits
- 1 Bag Marshmallows (large)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt margarine in microwave, on high for 20 seconds, with a plate over the top to prevent splattering.
- Place cupcake liners in muffin pan.
- Use your hands to gently flatten each biscuit into a circle about 3-4 inches in diameter.
- Roll each marshmallow in melted margarine, then cinnamon-sugar. Place on flattened biscuit around marshmallow, cover it completely, pinch edges to seal.
- Place each marshmallow magic roll in a cupcake liner and bake for about 12 minutes or until they start to brown.
- When rolls are baked, remove the pan from the oven.
- Remove rolls, soak muffin pan in dishwasher.