|Turkey Noodle Soup|
|Chop veggies, add to water, bullion, spices, and garlic. Cover and simmer 10 minutes.|
|Dice leftover turkey meat|
|Let veggies simmer 10 minutes, add leftover gravy,|
|and turkey meat|
|Return to a boil and cook until noddles are al dente|
We like this Turkey Noodle Soup AND I like how quick it is to throw together! Turkey Noodle Soup is great if your looking for ways to use up some of that leftover Holiday Turkey… you’ll be happy you gave it a try : )
- 3 quarts of water (or chicken broth)
- 8 chicken boullions (omit if using broth)
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp celery salt
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- ½ C leftover gravy (can omit)
- 2 C diced leftover turkey meat
- 8 oz egg noodle pasta
- In a large stock pot combine first 9 ingredients, cover, simmer 10 minutes or until vegetables soften.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Return to a boil until noodles are al dente (approx 6 minutes).