|Kristin’s Chocolate Chip Cookies|
Kristin’s Chocolate Chip Cookies
In a large mixing bowl combine and beat well:
1 C butter, softened
1 C butter flavored Crisco
Add, mix well after each cup:
2 C brown sugar
1 C white sugar
1 Tbsp vanilla
2 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
41/2- 5 C flour (not too sticky)
1 pkg chocolate chips (I used 1/2 pkg cherry chips and 1/2 pkg of white choc chips)
Drop by Tablespoon full onto sprayed cookie sheet. Bake 350 degrees for 11-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on rack. Enjoy!
|Combine and mix well butter and crisco|
|Add brown sugar, mix well|
|Add white sugar, mixing well after each cup|
|Add vanilla, baking, soda, salt|
|Add flour 1 cup at a time, mix well|
|Dough is ready!|
|Drop by Tablespoon full onto sprayed cookie sheet|
|Bake 350 degrees for 11-12 minutes. Cool on rack… Enjoy!|
Kristen also has an amazing Cheesecake that maybe she’ll let me post sometime?? You’ll love Kristen’s Chocolate Chip Cookies with any kind of chips in them… give them a try with my Christmas spin : )
- 1 C butter, softened
- 1 C butter flavored Crisco
- 2 C brown sugar
- 1 C white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 2 tsp salt
- 1½ tsp baking soda
- 41/2- 5 C flour (not too sticky)
- 1 pkg chocolate chips (I used ½ pkg cherry chips and ½ pkg of white choc chips)
- In a large bowl whip butter and crisco.
- Add and mix well after each addition brown sugar, white sugar.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Drop by Tablespoon full onto sprayed cookie sheet.
- Bake 350 degrees for 11-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool on rack.