|Mickey Christmas Treats|
|Make half batch of Rice Krispy Treats or a normal batch in a cookie sheet so it’s thin enough to use a cookie cutter|
|Place Krispy Treats on waxed paper, press cookie cutter, pull away krispy’s|
|Mickey head shape or whatever suits your fancy!|
|Cutting out 2 sizes helps minimize the Krispy Treats leftovers|
|Melt chocolate chips with 1 tsp oil in microwave until creamy and smooth|
|Dip 1/2 of shape in chocolate|
|Use a spoon to help cover|
|Add sprinkles while chocolate is wet so they stick|
|Let dry until set (appox 1-2 hours)|
|Adorable!! If you want them on a stick then insert sucker stick once the chocolate is set!!|
I’m sure you noticed the price at Disneyland for three Krispy Treat Mickey Heads on a stick! These Mickey Christmas Treats are a much better option and just as cute : )
|Ruthie and Drew with California Adventure Christmas Tree|
|Disneyland Christmas Tree|
|Disneyland Christmas tree… up close|
|Grand California Christmas Tree|
|Paradise Pier Christmas Tree|
|Paradise Pier Tree up close|
|Snow Globe on California adventure side|
|Disneyland Castle at Christmas|
Disneyland is a magical place… I hope you enjoy making these darling little Mickey Christmas Treats!!
- 1 batch Rice Krispy Treats
- 1 bag of milk chocolate chips (or any color of choice)
- 1 Tbsp oil
- candy sprinkles of choice
- Follow Aug 29, 2011 post for Krispy Treats or use your favorite recipe.
- (Either make a half batch or use a cookie sheet so the Krispy Treats are thin enough for a cookie cutter to cut.)
- Let cool. Use whatever shape cookie cutter you’d like (stars, holidays, Mickey heads!) Place on wax paper.
- In a microwaveable bowl combine chocolate and oil.
- Microwave 30 seconds, stir, microwave 15 seconds, stir well.
- Repeat until creamy and smooth.
- Dip top half of Rice Krispy cut out into chocolate, using a spoon to assist, let some of the chocolate drip back into the bowl, place on wax paper, sprinkle with candy sprinkles.
- Let cool until set, this may take up to an hour. (see photo tutorial)