Just in case there’s some Christmas ham still lingering about your kitchen… here’s a Ham and Broccoli Frittata that’ll use some up! We love Frittata’s! They’re like a baked omelette and you can throw them together in all sortas ways. SO think big here cuz the basics are always the same and they turn out great no matter what I throw into them (well, you know, omlet-ish ingredients)
Ham and Broccoli Fritatta’s are the perfect way to feed a crowd… serve them with bagels or toast and you’ve got a delicious breakfast in just a few minutes!!
- Ham and Broccoli Frittata
- 9 eggs, beaten
- ¾ C ham, chopped
- ¾ C broccoli, small florets
- ¾ C cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ tsp salt
- dash of pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a sprayed fry pan cook broccoli for 2-3 minutes to soften.
- Beat eggs, add ham, broccoli, cheese and stir.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until center is set.