For those of you that like to spice it up a bit, you gotta give this Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe a try! It’s really good but definitely on the hotter side… kinda tastes like Buffalo Chicken Wings!
(and I’m not necessarily a true lover of hotness, I just occasionally give it a go!)
My handsome nephew, Carter, told me how to make this Buffalo Chicken Dip! He’s quiet a chef and we’ve had lots of conversations completely centered around FOOD! Which is super fun : ) Thanks Carter for sharing this one… all of our family loved it!
I added in the light and lower fat, myself… it was super good and less calories means less gym time, right??!! (I’m sure you’ve noticed I love to eat but I also try to make recipes as healthy as possible : )
Enjoy Buffalo Chicken Dip for your Super Bowl Party this year!!
- 1 C Buffalo Sauce (I used franks)
- 3 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 C light ranch dressing
- 1½ C shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (8oz) light cream cheese
- In a large fry pan over medium heat, cook chicken until browned, shred.
- Add cream cheese, stir until melted.
- In a mixing bowl combine buffalo sauce, ranch, and 1 C cheese.
- Combine chicken mixture and cheese mixture.
- Pour into 7×11 baking dish.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Cover with foil. (Remove the foil the last 10 min)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes until warmed through cheese is melted.
- Serve warm with Tortilla Chips!