I ran across this Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip on www.What Megan’s Making.com and believe me it’s REALLY good!
I love a good cookie dough (drew loves it even more…) so, when I saw this Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip recipe I had to give it a try!
…Plus, I had all the ingredients on hand so not even a trip to the grocery store could stop this sweet treat! I like the combination of the cream cheese in there too! I used neufchatel cream cheese (1/3 lower fat)!
I’ll take the cut in calories any day!!
* adapted, slightly, this recipe from www.whatsmeganmaking.com
I served Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip with “Cars” graham cracker shapes because if you know my blog… you KNOW we love Disney! Their such stinking cute little crackers anyway how can they be passed up?
Enjoy : )
- ½ C butter
- ⅓ C brown sugar
- 1 8 oz block of neufchatel cream cheese
- ¾ C powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¾ C mini semi-sweet chocolate chips, plus additional for sprinkling
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Whisk in the brown sugar until it dissolves and the mixture starts to bubble.
- Stir in vanilla and set aside to cool.
- In a separate bowl, cream the cream cheese and powdered sugar together for 60 seconds.
- With the mixer on low speed, add in brown sugar and butter mixture.
- Mix until combined.
- Stir in the mini chocolate chips.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Garnish with additional mini chocolate chips. Serve with animal cracker, nilla wafers or graham crackers.