Mint Grapefruit Salad we’ve always had a thing for those little Ruby Red Grapefruits! They’re sweet but tangy and oh so good!
I must tell you it nearly killed me to BUY mint!! I have the stuff growing out of control in the yard most of the year but when grapefruit is at it’s peak… the mint in my garden is NOT! I really need to grow some potted herbs in the house next year
Mint Grapefruit Salad is a refreshing, delicious Brunch Salad idea…
- 3 red grapefruits
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp mint, finely chopped
- Peel grapefruit, cut between membranes to remove membranes.
- Lightly squeeze to extract some juice into a small mixing bowl.
- Place grapefruit on serving dish.
- Add honey and mint to grapefruit juice.
- Drizzle over grapefruit and serve!