Patriotic Yogurt Pretzels everyone loves a little sweet on a pretzel, usually white chocolate but for a little healthier twist… try yogurt!
I used to buy something very similar to this in little tubs at Christmas time BUT, with how easy they are to make… I won’t buy them anymore!!
*I adapted this recipe from Stonyfield Organic
Patriotic Yogurt Pretzels… were a hit around our house!! The kids ate them right up! Forget about being able to store them for 3 days… they’ll be gone in 2 seconds
- 1 C vanilla greek yogurt
- 4 C powdered sugar
- ½ a bag mini-sized pretzels
- patriotic sprinkles (optional)
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Place a cooling rack over a cookie sheet to dry on.
- In large mixing bowl add 1 C powdered sugar at a time to yogurt.
- Using tongs or a chop stick, cover each pretzel with frosting, lift out, place on cooling rack.
- Apply sprinkles in batches while very wet, if desired.
- When rack is full place in oven with the door cracked, turn off oven.
- (The heat will help the pretzels stay crunchy) Dry for 3 hours.
- Store in air tight bag for up to 3 days.