Summer Soiree Grilled Watermelon with Feta and Mint
Next is our Appetizer and it’s just amazing! Grilled Watermelon with Feta and Mint…
- 1 thick slice of watermelon
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt
- 2 tsp Feta Cheese per slice, crumbled
- 1 tsp fresh mint per slice, thinly sliced
- Preheat grill on high.
- Cut watermelon slice into 5-6 equal sized triangle pieces, brush with olive oil.
- Place watermelon on heated grill, cook 3 minutes per side or until grill marks show and slightly caramelized.
- Remove from heat.
- Place watermelon slices on serving plate, top with Feta Cheese and Mint. This can be served warm or cold and can be made up to 2 hours in advance if covered and refrigerated.
Summer Soiree Grilled Watermelon with Feta and Mint is seriously amazing!! You’ll be so surprised at how much you LOVE this unexpected combination I put together!!
Tomorrow’s recipe is an absolute favorite of mine… Grilled Pear and Gorgonzola Salad!!