Cucumber Salad tastes like summer in a bowl to me!
There’s nothing quite like the crisp crunch of cucumbers and onions fresh from the garden… Our garden is just beginning to produce something other than zucchini and yellow squash
- 3 small cucumbers
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1½ tsp sea salt
- 1 Tbsp 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp agave (or sugar)
- 2 tsp dry dill or 2 Tbsp fresh dill
- Wash cucumber, cut in half length wise, thinly slice.
- Combine cucumber and onions in colander, sprinkle salt and gently stir. Let sit for 20 minutes.
- Rinse well with cold water.
- Pat dry with towel.
- Combine vinegar and agave in mixing bowl, add cucumbers and onion, mix well.
- Sprinkle on dill and stir to coat.
Cucumber Salad… is a fabulous recipe for fresh garden produce or check out a local farmers market near you for fresh produce too! It makes this salad oh, SO much yummier!!