Garlic Basil Butter is a quick and simple way to dress up a cube of butter
We grow a garden and our herbs are ready to harvest… Garlic Basil Butter is wonderful addition to any loaf of bread or rolls AND a fabulous way to incorporate fresh herbs
- ½ C butter, slightly softened
- 4 cloves garlic
- 15 large basil leaves
- ½ tsp pepper
- In a blender or food processor combine garlic, basil, and pepper.
- Blend until garlic is in small pieces.
- Add butter and blend just until incorporated.
- Place into serving dish and refrigerate until firm.
* My friend, Clare, shared this recipe with me!
Fresh Herbs are one of my favorite parts of growing a garden AND I love cook with them… give this simple recipe a try Garlic Basil Butter will please everyone at your table