Big Green Egg Salmon it’s just melt in your mouth-like a pat of butter-good. WOW!
Some of you may not be familiar with the Big Green Egg… it’s a charcoal smoker that my husband just LOVES and we LOVE what comes out of it so, it’s a win-win, right?! You can easily use this recipe on a regular grill as well! In fact, we have His & Her Grills
**In case you were wondering… the Big Green Egg is the green one
Big Green Egg Salmon is really just SO fabulous! You’ll have to give this one a try… the sauce was just out of this world
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 tsp sesame oil (or butter)
- ¼ C Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp finely grated ginger (or 1 tsp powdered)
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh basil
- Olive Oil cooking spray
- Salt and Pepper
- 8 salmon fillets (6oz)
- On a side burner or stove melt the brown sugar, honey, butter, and sesame oil in a small sauce pan over medium high heat.
- Remove from the heat and whisk in the mustard, soy sauce, olive oil and ginger.
- Let Cool.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Spray Salmon with Olive oil cooking spray, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place Salmon with skin side down on grill.
- Coat the flesh of salmon with the brown sugar mixture, sprinkle basil on top.
- Grill for 6-8 minutes until flakes in the middle (approx 6-8 minutes) turning once at 6 minutes.