Vietnamese Basa Fish if your like me, your wondering what the heck is that??
It’s a white catfish that’s mostly found in southeast Asia AND my husband found some in the clearance section at the grocery store! I was pleasantly surprised by this mild tasting, white flaky fish that’s part of the catfish family. It was really good and I’m pretty partial to Salmon
- 2 Tbsp basil butter (click here)
- 3-4 pieces Basa Fish (or any kind of fish)
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Heat grill to medium high.
- In a small bowl microwave basil butter until softened, add parsley, and olive oil, stir until combined.
- Baste both sides of each fish, grill 3-4 minutes per side or until center flakes easily.
Vietnamese Basa Fish is a very mild fish so if you’re not much a fish-eater this is the one to try!! I was pleasantly surprised- this is my first time trying it
AND grilled along side some garden fresh vegetables it was a lovely dinner! Enjoy!!