Easy Peasy Stroganoff
Easy Peasy Stroganoff is one of my go-to recipes! For when I’m running around all day long AND everyone is starving to death AND I have no idea what to make for dinner
One of my favorite tricks in the whole world to speed up making dinner… is to buy hamburger in bulk, brown it up with onions, and freeze it in pint sized freezer bags. That way it’s already to go for chili, taco’s, or Easy Peasy Stroganoff!
- 1½ C browned hamburger
- 2 cans 97% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 beef bouillon
- 1 C water
- 1 C low-fat sour cream
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 (13oz) package whole grain pasta
- In a medium size sauce pan, over medium high heat, combine cream of mushroom soups, beef bouillon, and water.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Add hamburger and spices.
- Once warmed through, add sour cream, mix well.
- Serve over cooked pasta.
Easy Peasy Stroganoff is a fabulous recipe for when you’re in a crunch! The ingredients are usually on hand and whips together in 10 minutes flat!! It also tastes great and all my kids have loved it for years