Cilantro Lime Chicken Sandwich
- 1 (21 oz) jar medium or mild salsa
- Juice from one lime
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 (1.25 oz) package taco seasoning
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped (optional)
- 4-6 chicken breasts
- 12 rolls or tortillas
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker on low for 6 hours or high for 3 hours.
- Shred chicken, place on roll or tortilla, and top with sauce from slow cooker.
* this recipe was adapted from Pip and Ebby.com
Cilantro Lime Chicken Sandwich was fun lunch for our family today… it would even be good as a main dish with rice and veggies on the side too! SO many options for this yummy recipe
I hope you’re having a wonderful weekend and getting all those Saturday things done, at our house the list of stuff never ends! I should be making jam right now but we still need to find some raspberries… if you want to try our family’s most favorite jam in world here’s a link- Peach Raspberry Jam!
I shared this recipe at: