Pumpkin Sausage Rotini
- 1 (19.5 oz) Sweet Italian Turkey Sausage, casings removed
- 10 sage leaves, minced
- 1¼ C chicken broth (or 1¼ C water and 1 chicken bullion)
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 (15 oz) canned pumpkin
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 (13 oz) package whole grain rotini noodle, prepared to package directions
- ¼ C parmesan
- In a large frying pan over medium heat cook sausage with sage, crushed red pepper, sea salt and pepper for 5-6 minutes stirring and breaking into small pieces. Once browned add chicken broth and pumpkin.
- Stir and cook additional 2-3 minutes until warmed through.
- Serve over cooked rotini noodles, topped with a sprinkle of parmesan.
Pumpkin Sausage Rotini… is such a quick and easy week night dinner AND it’s perfect for fall cooking too! I hope you all enjoy this savory dinner dish.
Have super awesome weekend and I’ll see ya Monday with What’s Cooking… in your kitchen!