Leftover Turkey Fiesta Soup
- 5 C chicken broth (or 5 C water and 5 chicken bouillon)
- 3 C shredded cooked turkey (light or dark meat)
- 1 (15oz) canned corn
- 1 (15oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
- ¾ C medium salsa (your favorite kind)
- ¼ C fresh cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine first 5 ingredients in stock pot over medium heat.
- Cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add cilantro and salt and pepper to taste.
* I adapted this recipe from Taste of Home Magazine 2012
Leftover Turkey Fiesta Soup is a quick and easy recipe for those hectic days that follow Thanksgiving. Did I mention it’s really tasty too? It is… you’ll like it!
I’m slightly in denial that the Holidays are almost here…. where did the year go?? Holy-moly. It sure flew by!
I hope your Wednesday is just lovely