Alfredo Chicken French Bread Pizza is a quick and easy dinner the whole family will love! The best part about this recipe is that the crust stays crisp and it turns out deliciously perfect every time
- 2 loaves of french bread, cut on the diagonal
- 1 jar alfredo sauce (I used Newman’s Own brand)
- 2 C shredded cooked chicken breasts (I purchased a rotisserie chicken)
- 2 roma tomato, chopped
- 4 Tbsp sliced fresh basil
- 2 C mozzarella, shredded (more if desired)
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Cut french bread in half on the diagonal (long ways) place crust side down on rimmed cookie sheet, spread ¼ C alfredo sauce on each half, ½ C mozzarella, distribute ¼ C tomatoes and ¼ C chicken evenly over each half.
- Bake 5-6 minutes until lightly browned, sprinkle 1 Tbsp fresh basil on each half, slice and enjoy!
Alfredo Chicken French Bread Pizza is a keeper for sure… you’ll love the combination of flavors!
Here’s another French Bread Pizza variation that you may also enjoy…
Hope your Thursday is super awesome!
AND Happy Cooking,