- 4 frozen chicken breasts (put in chicken in frozen)
- 1 dry Italian seasoning packet
- ½ C water
- 1 neufatchel cream cheese (lowfat)
- 6 servings whole grain noodles or brown rice, cooked according to package
- garnish with green onion, if desired
- Place first 3 ingredients in Crock-pot, cook on low 6 hours, high for 3 hours.
- (Stir occasionally if you’re around)
- minutes before serving shred the chicken with two forks, add the neufatchel cream cheese; allow to melt while cooking noodles or rice.
- Stir in cream cheese until completely incorporated and serve over noodles or rice. Enjoy!
Italian Chicken is a dish the whole family will love- at least we’re huge fans