You’re going to love this recipe, it’s a delicious, quick, and easy dessert… Healthy Blueberry Crumble.
This recipe is perfect for a light dessert plus any leftovers are delightful over greek yogurt for breakfast the next day! If you can’t find fresh blueberries- frozen will work just fine too…
- 1 quart fresh blueberries
- ½ C light agave nectar
- 3 Tbsp arrowroot powder dissolved in 3 Tbsp water
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1½ C healthy granola mix
- 1 C honey greek yogurt
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl combine agave and arrowroot mixture; mix well.
- Add lemon juice, mix.
- Fold in blueberries and toss to coat.
- Pour into 8×8 baking pan.
- Sprinkle with granola.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until bubbly.
- Enjoy with a dollop of greek yogurt
* This recipe was given to me by my good friend, Tomi
Healthy Blueberry Crumble is going to hit the spot… I LOVE blueberries and could eat them all day long
Hope your weekend was nice and relaxing… AND how is it almost October?! I can hardly believe that fall is here again.
PS- I shared this over at the36thavenue too