I love the Holidays SO much and I just got done decking the halls around our house! Now it’s time to start baking away…
You’ll love this easy and festive Candy Cane Fudge- it’s simpler than most recipes so that’s a plus!
- 16 oz semi sweet chocolate, chopped fine
- 2 oz unsweetened chocolate, chopped fine
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1 (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- ⅓ C crushed mini candy canes
- Line an 8×8 pan with foil, leaving overhang to use for handles.
- Coat with cooking spray.
- Toss chocolates, baking soda, and salt in medium heatproof bowl until baking soda is distributed evenly.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla.
- Set bowl over 4 quart sauce pan containing 2 C simmering water.
- Stir with rubber spatula until chocolate is almost fully melted and a few small pieces remain, 2-4 minutes.
- Remove bowl from heat and continue to stir until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan, spread evenly, sprinkle with candy cane pieces.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until set.
- Remove from pan and cut into squares.
- Garnish with additional candy cane pieces if desired.
I hope these recipes inspire some delicious Holiday Baking in your kitchens.
May the holidays be a wonderful time for you and your families… I just love this time of year!
PS- I shared this recipe over at Beneath my Heart too