Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate
- 1 (14oz) fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 6 C 1% milk
- 1 C whipping cream
- 1 (11.5oz) milk chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 C mini marshmallows, for garnish
- Preheat slow cooker on high.
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker; stir to combine.
- Turn to low and cook for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- (if you're around)
- Serve warm with marshmallows.
Recipe by Whats Cooking With Ruthie at http://www.whatscookingwithruthie.com/2013/12/12/slow-cooker-hot-chocolate/